High screen carved in bas-relief on both sides; originally composed of more panels (type 1). This type is represented by one specimen. On both sides the decoration is composed of a main central section framed by a band on its top and lateral sides; another band frames its lower side.
Side A. The upper frame consists of four-lobed medallions enclosing sphinxes, harpies or double-headed eagles; they are interlaced with fleur-de-lis in the contour panels. The lower frame consists of rightbound running lions against a field of vegetal scrolls. The main section consists of a large waq waq pattern with a winged human bust, sphinxes and parrots.
Side B. The upper frame consists of interlaced octagons, each enclosing a different animal: winged lions, bulls and goats, griffins, elephants, peacocks, sphinxes; the contour panels are filled by rosettes. The lower frame consists of birds and leftbound running winged lions and quadrupeds against a field of vegetal scrolls. The main section consists of a waq waq pattern with sphinxes, harpies, winged lions, as well as a winged human bust, dragons and dogs (?) heads.
The artifact was first recorded in the Rawza Museum in Ghazni in 1957.